Location - Unity of Tampa 1:00 - 4:00 PM $35.00
Ester Nicholson, author, teacher, speaker, and renowned vocalist uses
her inspiring life-story as the core of her powerful teaching: Soul
RecoveryTM. Ester has toured extensively with Rod Stewart and Bette
Midler and has been featured on Oprah, Ellen, Good Morning America
and many other national media outlets.
Soul Recovery™ outlines a step-by-step process by which we uncover
the essential truth that each of us are whole and complete expressions
of Life – no matter what our history or experience might suggest. This
unique process melds powerful spiritual teachings, healing modalities
and the 12-Step recovery process into a program that sustainably heals
challenges of addiction and dependence, childhood trauma,
unworthiness, abandonment, shame, rejection, guilt and any other
influence that is incongruent with our essential identity as worthy and
powerful individuals. By healing these challenges, we free ourselves to
reveal our highest potential in all areas of life: personal, professional
In this dynamic workshop, facilitated by Ester, you will:
• Take an inward journey of rediscovering the abundant good awaiting your willingness, acceptance and
• Heal deep negative core beliefs in unworthiness, feelings of not being good enough and undeservingness.
• Break old familial, generational and ancestral agreements to struggle, depression and lack.
• Learn how to “tap” using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to release old negative beliefs out of
your consciousness; and tap into the truth.
• Visualize and script your hearts desire from the awareness that you are worthy, good enough and
• Incorporate forgiveness in to the principles of 12-Steps Soul RecoveryTM.
• Begin a 40-Day commitment of prayer, visualization, tapping, forgiveness and more.
Please join Ester in this powerful workshop! For more information about the author, please visit:
www.esternicholson.com. For in depth information about the Soul RecoveryTM process, please visit: